Thursday 22 October 2009

out all the time

I haven't written for a long time and the time hasn't been going smoothly. I'm still suffering and for no reason I'm really really tired...

Well no surprise since I haven't stayed at home to just surf the internet for like a long long long long time. It started last week that I've been going out for the whole day and not returning home untill late at night. I went to KLCC on Friday and then Midvalley on Saturday, and thinking about midvalley definitely makes me smile (those that knows the truth you will know why).


Then on Sunday I went to Loshana's and Shanthi's house where I laughed my ass off with my long-time-no-hang-out friends.

Monday was as usual only I stayed back a little later before going home. Then on Tuesday, class ended at 12pm but I stayed back to film that stupid video with the irritating people. And of course on Wednesday I couldn't go home because I need to stay and help out with the editing of the video.

And finally today, class got canceled and I didn't go home instead I went to Jun xiong's house to admire his desktop. Don't bother thinking that I will stay at home tomorrow because I'll be going out for a fine dining session and then head to KLCC where the others are gathering for some window shopping...

*sign I'm tired but I'm making myself more tired rather then resting...

No comments: