Monday 3 November 2008

Don't want!!

My mum just said that she would love to call me Nicole. But it is so mature, it sooo contradicts with my girl-next-door act. Plus it is a certain someone I hate girlfriend's name, so why would I want to change it to that?!?!

Nicole, shortformed to Nicky portrays a very serious person and (just lately) a pussycat doll sexy mama that is already 30 and dating a 23 year old. I ain't a sexy girl and I certainly will not date a person who is more then a month younger then me. So don't expect me to change to that.

Another reason I don't want to change to Nicky is because there's already a Nikki in class! There's going to be 2 person with the same name but different spelling!

What next? A twin brother named Ricky?? Ish...

1 comment:

x said...

I will NOT call you Nicky. It's the name of the pet tiger in the Malaysian Zoo. Can't imagine you as a tiger...