Monday 1 December 2008

First Day of class

Today was the first day of the 3rd semester and already i was late for class...

At least I wasn't the latest, but still a little guilty that I was. Mr.Philip is a nice enough lecturer but I won't make any doubts about liking him or not, I don't want to contradict my words just like last sem where I did it almost all the time.

We didn't have tutorial for Social Psychology today. So while the group 2 students troup out I found myself sitting in Ruby's car heading to Pyramid. I wanted to go book hunting or else I don't think I would have been that tempted to go. What with my aching back and all...

Mr.Winston seems like a nice enough guy, he was in shock when he heard Piaget said something about his hobbies. You'll know if you were in our tutorial. I have to admit that I didn't manage to store anything in my mind about his lecture...

No comments: